This blog is a way to document what it's like to live with a brain tumor. I hope someone will find some comfort in reading through this as I did in reading other survivor's blogs when I was first diagnosed and of which I still do.
Search This Blog
Friday, January 4, 2013
My next MRI and meeting with Dr. Hu is scheduled for January 22. Let's see how this goes. I think if this scan shows my tumor as stable, Dr. Hu might think about moving to a 6-month MRI schedule. We'll see.
Hey John, it's Kham. Sounds like things are going as well as they can be. I'm happy you've started hiking. Maybe we can start jiujitsu or that ride to San Diego.
Hey John, it's Kham. Sounds like things are going as well as they can be. I'm happy you've started hiking. Maybe we can start jiujitsu or that ride to San Diego.
ReplyDelete