Finally found a breakfast idea I might be
able to live with. As some of you know, I’ve been trying to switch over
to a more healthier diet as studies have shown a connection between diet
and tumors/cancers. It’s been a slow change for me and I’m starting out
with breakfast first. Can’t believe I haven’t had processed sugars in
over 3 weeks. Anyway, if anyone would like to try this, here’s the
recipe for the above oat meal breakfast bowl I conjured up from various
recipes I’ve found.
Serves 1:
¼ cup of rolled oats
½ cup of water
¼ cup of soy milk (optional)
Raw local honey (thanks Michelle!)
4 Strawberries
Blueberries
Uncle Sam’s cereal (original)
In a small pot, mix the oats and water over a low to medium heat until the desired consistency is met. Please stir occasionally. Then mix in the milk. I find that it gives the oat meal a richer taste and better consistency.
Once desired consistency is met, scoop into bowl and drizzle with honey, sprinkle a bit of the Uncle Sam’s cereal for a crunchy texture, and top off with fruit.
Serves 1:
¼ cup of rolled oats
½ cup of water
¼ cup of soy milk (optional)
Raw local honey (thanks Michelle!)
4 Strawberries
Blueberries
Uncle Sam’s cereal (original)
In a small pot, mix the oats and water over a low to medium heat until the desired consistency is met. Please stir occasionally. Then mix in the milk. I find that it gives the oat meal a richer taste and better consistency.
Once desired consistency is met, scoop into bowl and drizzle with honey, sprinkle a bit of the Uncle Sam’s cereal for a crunchy texture, and top off with fruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment