So I haven’t had any dizziness since the second surgery, but
been having dizzy spells again the past few days. Primarily in the
mornings when I wake up and when I am lying down. On a couple of
occasions, it’s been accompanied my an intense ringing in my right ear.
Dr. Liau believes that it might be a low blood pressure issue or possibly hydration issue. However Dr. Lai is concerned that they might be mini-partial seizures. He’s recommending that I take a 500mg Keppra pill in the morning and a 1,000mg Keppra pill in the evening as a precaution. Initially Dr. Liau wanted to wait to see if any new symptoms occur before possibly calling what I’ve been experiencing mini-partial seizures, but concurred with Dr. Lai’s recommendation. I’m a bit disappointed and hoping that I am not having mini-partial seizures again and that whatever is causing this will soon pass. Also hoping the body rash does not come back due to the increase in dosage.
Dr. Liau believes that it might be a low blood pressure issue or possibly hydration issue. However Dr. Lai is concerned that they might be mini-partial seizures. He’s recommending that I take a 500mg Keppra pill in the morning and a 1,000mg Keppra pill in the evening as a precaution. Initially Dr. Liau wanted to wait to see if any new symptoms occur before possibly calling what I’ve been experiencing mini-partial seizures, but concurred with Dr. Lai’s recommendation. I’m a bit disappointed and hoping that I am not having mini-partial seizures again and that whatever is causing this will soon pass. Also hoping the body rash does not come back due to the increase in dosage.
No comments:
Post a Comment