My case wasn’t presented to the tumor board this week because
the doctors whom Dr. Wagle would like get opinions from were not there.
The two neurosurgeons are Dr. Linda Liau and Dr. Bob Shafa. I’ve read
really good things about both, especially Dr. Liau. They will be there
next week, so my case will be presented then. I am hopeful and
encouraged though moving forward that my case will be overseen by such
esteemed doctors.
Still waiting on the MRI scan and PET scan. The latter can take sometime as it normally requires prior approval from the insurance company. Hopefully next week. However, in the mean time, I was able to drop off my tissue samples yesterday to Dr. Wagle.
The Keppra seems to be doing it’s job so far though I do feel really fatigued as expected. I do feel feel a bit off-centered as well, but I think it’s another side-effect. Before, the dizzy spells and lightheadness would kind of come in waves, but that’s no longer the case. Both side-effects should improve and diminish as my body gets use to the medication.
Still waiting on the MRI scan and PET scan. The latter can take sometime as it normally requires prior approval from the insurance company. Hopefully next week. However, in the mean time, I was able to drop off my tissue samples yesterday to Dr. Wagle.
The Keppra seems to be doing it’s job so far though I do feel really fatigued as expected. I do feel feel a bit off-centered as well, but I think it’s another side-effect. Before, the dizzy spells and lightheadness would kind of come in waves, but that’s no longer the case. Both side-effects should improve and diminish as my body gets use to the medication.
No comments:
Post a Comment