This past Wednesday, Dr. Wagle presented my case to the tumor
board and was able to consult with Dr. Linda Liau. According to Dr.
Wagle, Dr. Liau felt that a larger biopsy/resection would be safe and
possible. However, I haven’t had a chance yet to meet with Dr. Liau and
waiting to hear from her office to schedule an appointment. I hope we
can schedule one for this coming week or early next week. I also still
am waiting for my MRI and PET scan appointments as well.
Although I haven’t had a chance to speak with Dr. Liau yet, it does seem very likely that I will have to undergo the open biopsy after all. However, I’m glad that Dr. Liau will be the neurosurgeon overseeing my well-being.
Although I haven’t had a chance to speak with Dr. Liau yet, it does seem very likely that I will have to undergo the open biopsy after all. However, I’m glad that Dr. Liau will be the neurosurgeon overseeing my well-being.
No comments:
Post a Comment