Everything has been tasting like milk to me the past week. It doesn't matter what it is. It ranges from solid foods, to fruit smoothies, to water. The last one is the worst as it tastes really thick especially when at room temperature. Thankfully a warm cup of water is "okay" and having some ice cubes makes it a bit better as well.
Also been having this weird pain starting from the leftside of the base of my skull that shoots down the neck then over to my left shoulder. At first I thought maybe I just slept wrong and just strained a neck muscle, but it definitely doesn't feel like it. It's just this dull pain that's always there no matter whether I move or not.
I wonder if these two things are related to the Vimpat I am taking. In the classic case of the internet being a person's best friend and their worst enemy, in doing a search, I came upon Fibromyalgia and a list of its symptoms. I don't know, there were definitely a lot of them that I checked off. I read that men only account for 10 to 20 percent of all reported cases. With my luck lately, I may fall into that, or more likely, this will be another item I can toss into the "uncertain" bin. Anyway, I may bring it up to my doc.
No comments:
Post a Comment